3.8
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Brothers and Sisters in or out of Uniforms.I'm disabled 100% from Combat...I've been giving my beautiful wife of 47 years a real hard time lately.

I want to do something special for her and take her on a Cruise. Anyone that knows about are PTSD conditions understands That sometimes things just fall apart. I thought I would be ok..if not the Lady at cheep cruises.com suggest that I purchase travel insurance just in case...then there would be no problem if I had to cancel. The *** ptsd is really kicking my *** right now..I'm afraid the way I'm feeling right now that it would not be a good thing to be on a ship in the Ocean right now with a couple thousand people.

I contacted CHEEP CRUISES.COM to cancel the Cruise and apparently they lie, Now there telling me it's going to cost me over a thousand dollars to cancel. I told them that is not what I was told and I'll just take a chance and go on the Cruise..they told me that they already cancelled the Cruise and nothing can be done. I'm embarrassed to admit this...but there is no way I want to be on a ship out at sea with a Crazy *** Combat Marine....THAT INCLUDES MYSELF. THE VA must keep me drugged for a reason!

Sorry to my Brothers with PTSD for saying that..but you know I speak the truth.So what do I do now..I can't do what I'm thinking for sure.

Review about: Cheap Cruises Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Were nice while screwing you.

I didn't like: Them giving me misleading informations.

Had an Experience with Cheap Cruises?

Comments